What’s the result when you mix a Shih Tzu and Teddy Bear? Munchkin’s owner, Cindy Roth, dressed her up like a teddy bear for Halloween and posted it online with a video of the ‘teddy bear’ walking toward her.
This little girl has been a fixture on the internet since she was an adorable little puppy getting used to her new home and her buddy Boo the cat. It’s her stylish costume, though, that really shot her into internet super-stardom.
As if this wasn’t cute enough, Roth posted instructions on how to make the costume for your dog. She said it only took her 15 minutes.
1. Measure your dog in the front from feet to top of head (Munchkin is 14″).
2. Get a teddy bear in similar color to your dog in their size.
3. Cut the face off, cut the bottom of the feet off, cut open the back.
4. Take all the stuffing out except for the arms. Bear only goes on front part of their body/legs and back half is exposed.
5. Put a string or Velcro through the back behind the neck to tie/close